Marvin is a family-owned and -led company founded more than 110-years ago in Warroad, Minnesota. At Marvin, people work together to design, engineer and build premium windows, doors and skylights with a shared purpose in mind to imagine and create better ways of living.
One of the core values of the company is thinking differently. New ideas and innovation are encouraged as teams bring solutions that help enable happier, healthier living to customers and colleagues across North America.
The success and stability of Marvin is attributed to the people who work there. As a company, Marvin encourages growth for all employees. Teams and individuals are supported through career pathing and opportunities for learning and development such as tuition reimbursement, professional certifications, and a structured internal training and development program. This includes hands-on training for those who are new to manufacturing.
Marvin’s presence in Fargo spans more than 20 years as the company has grown to nine (soon to be 10) locations in the Fargo and West Fargo communities. Operations range from manufacturing and production to composites, research and development, logistics and distribution.
Did You Know?
Marvin supports team members during unexpected hardships through their “Brighter Days Fund.” Employees can request financial assistance during their time of need. Together, employees support the fund through donations matched by Marvin.
- Great Benefits – Great Places to Work
- Great Development Opportunities – Great Places to Work
- Great Commitment to Well-Being – Great Places to Work
Why Work for Marvin
- GIVING BACK Marvin is one of the Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces and one of the Top 25 Most Engaged Workplaces in the FMWF region, as recognized by the United Way of Cass Clay. Marvin employees are encouraged to get involved with the community through corporate volunteerism, fundraisers and events.
- CAREER GROWTH Career growth is encouraged at Marvin. Continuous learning opportunities are provided for employees including tuition reimbursement, leadership training and structured internal development. Marvin understands that the role you start in may not be the role you want to stay in. They work with everyone to find the best position to fit various skillsets and interests.
- EXPANDING THE FARGO FOOTPRINT In 2022, Marvin opened a new Distribution Center in West Fargo and a new manufacturing facility in Fargo. Expanding their logistics operations and advanced manufacturing capabilities in the region is just one example of the growth the company has experienced. As the Marvin footprint continues to expand, so do opportunities for employees to grow into new roles.
- COMPANY CULTURE At Marvin, people work together to accomplish big goals but teams have a lot of fun together, too. From potlucks to parade floats or the annual family picnic at the Red River Zoo, there’s no shortage of opportunities to have fun with your coworkers at Marvin.
- BENEFITS The Total Rewards Program at Marvin supports the physical, mental and financial needs of employees and their families. Health benefits start on your first day at Marvin so you’re always covered. Other notable benefits include an annual $300 well-being reimbursement, parental leave, profit sharing and a 401(K) with company match.
Now Hiring For:
• Truck Drivers
• Production Associates
• Maintenance Technicians
• Production Supervisors
1616 43rd St N
Fargo, ND 58102
About Marvin Composites
Marvin Composites, formerly known as Tecton Products, is recognized for creating one of the building industry’s most revolutionary composite materials on the market. This composite fiberglass window-framing material is designed and manufactured by more than 250 employees in the Fargo region. Tecton became fully owned by Marvin in 2008, and just last year was renamed Marvin Composites to align with the brand, one synonymous with quality and innovation–attributes core to Tecton since day one.
Did You Know?
Safety first! Marvin Composites is VPP Star certified by OSHA, in addition to three other Marvin Facilities in Fargo and West Fargo. Just 0.1% of companies across the United States have earned this certification.
3 Questions with Marvin Composites About Culture
- What is it like to start working at Marvin Composites? New employees are provided with an extensive two-week onboarding process, including hands-on training to ensure they feel confident going into their new role. Each role at Marvin Composites has a dedicated career path model for employees to understand how they can grow with the company and grow their careers.
- What is something your company does to support your employees? Marvin Composites has a long and successful history of our employees building and growing their careers with us! From internships to technical roles or entry-level manufacturing to leadership roles. We provide industry training, and tuition assistance, and have a strong history of promoting our employees from within.
- What makes Marvin Composites a great place to work? Marvin Composites has been a stable company in Fargo for more than 30 years without a single layoff. We are committed to our employees and support their overall health and well-being. We continue to expand and transform how we support our employees from our health benefits, paid time off programs, and a newly renovated breakroom. Our teams also enjoy engaging outside of work through our annual golf tournament, soup cook-offs, and annual company picnic.
- Great Pay – Great Places to Work
- Great Training – Great Places to Work
- Great Product Innovation – Great Places to Work
Always Hiring For:
- Manufacturing Associates
- Material Prep Associates
- Maintenance Technicians
Contact Marvin Composites
4401 15th Ave N
Fargo, ND 58102