Fargo Business
-
LATEST ARTICLES

Tastes of the World

Tastes Of The World

by Andrew Jasonon Nov 14, 2017
Read on as we discover all the new scents, flavors and ingredients that are making up the Fargo-Moorhead community.

Lexie Rundquist AEROW Fargo

The Ring Leader: Handmade Jewelry By AEROW

by Ethan Mickelsonon Oct 20, 2017
Working out of the new studio and retail space at 17 8th St. S, as a part of Make Room, Lexie Rundquist designs handmade jewelry for her business, AEROW.

Made In Fargo Monthly

Metal artist Brock Davis

Metal Master: Custom Metal-work By Davis Designs

by Erica Rappon Oct 16, 2017
Metal artist Brock Davis of Davis Designs started welding in high school and is now making his dreams of bringing his artistic side to life a reality.

Handmade items in fargo moorhead

Fargo-Moorhead’s Artisan Guide

by Erica Rappon Oct 12, 2017
From beer and pillows to furniture and soap, we gathered a (rather small) list of the many makers, crafters, artisans and handmade masters in the Fargo-Moorhead area.

Brittany Sinclair

Beauty Queen Bee: Locally-made Beauty Products By The Honey B Soap Company

by Erica Rappon Oct 9, 2017
For Brittany Sinclair, the soap adventure began when she was reading the ingredients on a bottle of soap in the shower and thought to herself, “This stuff is garbage.”

Finnu Designs Josh Humble

Reclaimed Renegade: Top Knot(ch) Furniture By Finnu Designs

by Ethan Mickelsonon Oct 6, 2017
Just like the reclaimed wood used to build their handmade furniture, the unique story of how Josh Humble started Finnu Designs is deeply rooted in a lifetime of influences.

TedxFargo 2017

Community Spotlight: It’s Time To Trust Fargo

by Greg Tehvenon Sep 25, 2017
Photos by J. Alan Paul Photography On Thursday, July 27, we hosted our 8th TEDxFargo event. On Wednesday, July 26, I had the most anxiety-filled day of my career. With nearly 2,000 folks heading to the event to hear the group of 24 speakers I had invited to speak the next day, I was filled […]

Make Room Fargo Chelsea Thorson

Making Room For The Arts: Creative Incubator Set To Expand This Fall

by Ethan Mickelsonon Sep 20, 2017
Local artist, educator and entrepreneur, Chelsea Thorson, is taking her business called Make Room to the next level and carving out a space in the community for both kids and adults to explore their creative sides.

onyx + pearl

New Businesses In Fargo-Moorhead You Need To Check Out

by Fargo Monthlyon Sep 20, 2017
As Fargo-Moorhead grows, so does the list of businesses. We set out to find some of the coolest new businesses in town. Here's what we dug up!

Josie Danz Zandbroz Variety Downtown Fargo

What I’ve Learned Being Downtown For 25 Years

by Fargo Monthlyon Sep 18, 2017
Here are the top 25 things Josie Danz, manager of Zandbroz Variety, learned about being a part of downtown for over 25 years.