Fargo-Moorhead offers plenty of dog park options for your dog to exercise, run freely and socialize with other dogs. Find the park where you’ll eventually become a regular or try them all. We’ll leave it to you and your dog to decided what park is your favorite.
Dog park etiquette:
- Dogs must wear a collar, carry ID tags, be properly licensed, vaccinated and in healthy condition.
- Keep a close eye on your dog at all times.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs and fill any holes left by their pets.
- Dogs should be leashed before entering and prior to leaving the park.
- Bring water and a bowl to keep your dog hydrated. Or play North Dakota nice and bring a communal water bowl for the park.
There are five designated dog parks across Fargo Moorhead that are free to the public. At these parks, you will find fenced-in areas for large and small dogs to socialize.
- Brandt Crossing
- 5009 33rd Ave. S, Fargo
- Village West Park with Dog Park
- 4415 9th Ave. Circle S, Fargo
- Dike East
- 100 2nd St. S, Fargo
- North Fargo Dog Park
- 1257 28th Ave. N, Fargo
- Moorhead Dog Park
- 2600 15th Ave. N, Moorhead
Out for just a walk? These public parks are a great opportunity for adventure for you and your dog. Even your cat may enjoy a ride in a stroller there. Dogs will need to be leashed as they enjoy a lovely stroll through any of these parks:
- MB Johnson Park
- 3601 11th St N, Moorhead
- Island Park
- 302 7th St S, Fargo
- Rendezvous Park
- 1055 32nd Ave W, West Fargo
- Lindenwood Park
- 1905 Roger Maris Dr, Fargo
- Buffalo River State Park
- 565 155th St S, Glyndon
Indoor Dog Parks
Winter is coming and just because it’s cold out doesn’t mean you and your furry friend can’t get out of the house for some exercise. Take your pup to an indoor dog park or along on your errands, Fido might need some re-tail therapy too. These indoor dog parks do have entrance fees.
- Rocket Dog K-9 Aquatic and Wellness Center
- 3329 39th St S, Fargo
- Rainy Days Indoor Dog Park (opening soon)
- 467 34th St S, Fargo
These stores allow dogs inside as long as they are well-behaved and leashed:
- Fleet Farm
- Home Depot